Friday, August 6, 2010

FQA - question about Insuarance

* How long will my claim take?
All claims are different, but chances are it’ll be around three months.
* Will I need to pay anything upfront?
Definitely not. We pay all our own costs to pursue your claim.
* Will I be charged if my claim fails?
No.
* Does the policy itself have to be unreasonable or defective for me to win?
No, you have a valid claim if you were pressured into taking out the policy, or if the real costs and conditions were not made clear at the time.
* Will you claim back 100% of my premiums paid?
Yes, and this will be repaid to you in full, less our fees.
* How do you make your money?
There's nothing to pay upfront. When we’ve recovered all your premiums plus compound interest, we take a 25% fee plus VAT.
* If I’ve closed my account some time ago, can you still help me make a claim?
Yes. In most cases, we can reclaim charges for the past six years irrespective of whether the account is still open.
* Can you still help me if I’ve already started a claim against my insurance company?
As long as you have not taken your case to the Financial Ombudsman Service, we usually can. To enable us to take over the litigation, we require all the documentation by recorded delivery post. But please call us first to discuss your individual situation.
* How do I complete the consumer questionnaire
Do you need help completing the Payment Protection Insurance: Consumer Questionnaire? Click Here to get the step by step guide or call 0800 804 8425 to speak to an agent.
* What if my question isn't answered here?
Feel free to call us on 0800 954 0817 and speak to one of our highly trained Advisers, who will be happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment